Thursday, December 18, 2008

Blech.

Everyone that knows me, knows I LOVE CHRISTMAS!! This is my favorite time of year, but uck. I feel like a big fatty. I am totally enjoying the off-season, and I'm taking full advantage of being "off". Not swimming. Only going for a jog when I want to. When its warm enough. Not swimming. Doing Fit Pit when I feel like going. Not swimming.

But looking in the mirror the other day, yikes. I have put on the ell-bees. I've never been one of those calorie counter girls. In fact, they drive me nuts. But man, I was totally used to my tri-season body.

As I bitch though, I will enjoy every one of those Chocolate Crinkles that are baking. And every ounce of fudge. And all the candy and deliciousity of the next couple weeks. Then Jan. 1 will hit.

And I'll be back to the grind.

1 comment: