Sunday, December 28, 2008

Time to hit it.

It's go time. 9.5 months until Ironman. It's time to rock and roll. Start up the training and get ready to rumble!!

I've enjoyed my time off, probably too much. 10 lbs too much actually. But it has rejuvenated me and made me ready to go. I'm sure there will be several, okay, lots, of posts in the next few months where I bitch and moan about being tired and not wanting to do a workout. But on the inside, I love it. And remind me I said that when it gets really tough.

I'm going to be an IRONMAN!! How cool is that really? And how many people can say that? Plus, I'll be sharing it with so many people that are very important to me. And that makes it even cooler.

The holidays have been super hectic. I've hardly had time for myself, time to relax and be a bum in front of the tv. But I plan to utilize my couch and DVR on my rest days for the next 9 months. Satan (the cat who lives under the couch) will know the sounds of me well.

Just a couple more days of 2008. We'll end it and start 09 with a bang. Looking forward to the party....

No comments: