Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Pack it up!

I packed up my stuff this evening. Full suitcase, full transition bag, full grocery bag... full full full!!

I'm leaving KC around noon and I am getting excited! I'm so energized by all the well wishes, calls and notes I've gotten from friends. I'm energized by the amount of money we've raised for Girls on the Run. I'm energized by the cake I just ate. Needless to say, I'm pysched.

I've gotta drop of Pete (the PBJ bread eating dog) at The Q's, get kinesio-tape and adjusted, get a quick workout in and make sure everything else is good to go!!!

I'll do my best to do a couple updates from the road, but in case I don't - track me online!!

www.ironmanlive.com
Bib #94!!


Next thing we know, I'll be hearing Mike Reilly's amazing voice booming....

2 comments:

Missy said...

Oh, best of luck, stick with your plan, don't change your plan and have a great day. I'm sure it will be a great day.

Run Gunn Run said...

Have fun Trish! Best of luck, you'll do great!!!