Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hammy Hell

I was so excited for my post-race massage today. It felt great. For the most part. Lots of pain, but it was that hurts-so-good, and I-know-this-will-help sort of pain.

Until now. I think Magic Fingers Baker bruised the heck out of my right hammy!! I've heard that a deep tissue massage can hurt, but I guess I just wasn't expecting this!

Ouch.

On a high note, I am digging this not working out stuff. Its nice to relax a bit and not have to worry about getting in a workout. A few more days and I'm sure I'll want to be back at it. Maybe a little less structured, but back to doing something nonetheless. A bit of plyometrics and some swimming. Ya, sounds pretty good. Unless it doesn't that day... then I'm not gonna go! The beauty of the off season! :-)

No comments: