Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Lessons from Enduracamp Fall Fitness Series

1. I love hills. OK, I don't love them, but I did learn that they will make me a machine. A diesel truck with turbo power!!

2. I think I can actually be a lot faster and better at this sport than I've proven to myself. I was able to really push up the hills in the sprint legs and I wasn't the slowest of the group!

3. My core strength is pretty good. I know I still have a long way to go, but I didn't do half bad today. If I can build some more upper body strength, I'll be doing pretty well!

4. Vegan cupcakes are delish! Thanks to Heather for bringing them, and Jennifer for having a birthday! Can't wait to get the recipe!!

A night like tonight really starts to get me excited about triathlon season. I know I am really enjoying a break, but tonight was a big confidence boost for me. Thanks to the coaches Ben, Ken and Tom!

No comments: