Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Day(s) of Rest

While Trish was running this morning, I was sleeping in as instructed. I have to say, I currently don't mind the extra zzz's. Especially on a rainy morning. However, following instructions to not think, read, or talk about tri is a little difficult. Not training for a month is going to be even harder. Unfortunately, if I want my knee/IT bands to be healthy enough to start IMOO training, that's what I'm going to have to do.

Thankfully, I have an awesome training partner who gets to help keep me focused. Not surprisingly, that assistance comes in unexpected ways, like the HotWheels Speed Racer I found waiting for me this morning! Nothing like my IMOO alias (yes, I listed Speed Racer as my occupation on the IMOO entry form) to motivate me to get healthy :)








No comments: