Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Photo Opp with Mike Reilly - the Voice of Ironman


Trish and I feel like pretty big deals right now. We met Mike Reilly, the voice of Ironman, at Ironman Wisconsin. This is the man who, on Sept. 19, 2009, will officially declare us Ironmen.

As if that's not cool enough, he emailed Glenn, the godfather of our tri club, to tell him two "beautiful girls" from KCM approached him at the race, and he sent a professional photo of the three of us! Just wait until next year - we'll have a post-Ironman picture to post!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

As crazy as it is, I'm actually planning on MOO 2010! Yes, I am planning 2 years in advance ;). But I'll be there next year to volunteer and I'll cheer you on!

Trish said...

Thanks Sarah! From everything I've heard, its going to be the experience of a lifetime!!