Thursday, September 11, 2008

Save the Date

September 13, 2009...


Madison, Wisconsin...


2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike, 26.2 mile run...


Lots of spectators, fans, family and friends to cheer us on...


2 exhausted, satisfied, elated, fulfilled proud athletes



Mark your calendars now, and book your hotel rooms before they sell out! If something comes up before then, you can always cancel your rooms.


I anticpate the next 366 days to be quite the adventure. I know I'll push myself to the limit, probably even beyond. I know I'll be exhausted, injured, tired, sore. I know I will have a very limited social life. But more than anything, I know it will be worth it to cross that finish line in "the city" as my nephews call it. With the capital to my back, and the finishers chute in front of me, I imagine I'll be as proud as I've ever been.


And I want to share that with all the people I care about. You will make it so much more special to me! This is going to be a life-changing experience and adventure - and I want to take you along with me!



I can't wait for this to be me!!

No comments: